1、 Check before startup:
The limit deviation of the polar distance of all channels is ± 10 mm.
2. The places where the distance between high and low potentials is less than the distance between different poles in the electric field should be treated.
3. Whether the bolts in the electric field are tightened and welded according to the requirements.
4. Whether the positions of the cathode and anode hammers and the anvil meet the drawing requirements approved according to the specified procedures, and whether the shaft and hammer rotate flexibly.
5 remove the foreign matter in the electric field.
6. Check whether the damper motor, rapping reducer motor and ash discharging motor turn correctly, operate flexibly, the chain tightness is appropriate, and whether the lubricating parts have been oiled.
7. Open the baffle damper on the inlet and outlet flue (except the inlet and outlet connected flue).
2、 Temporary closure:
1 turn off all fans and wait for 3-5 minutes.
2 turn off the high voltage power supply of each power supply unit according to the electric field sequence, and lock the high voltage control cabinet.
3 close all the air valves in the inlet and outlet flue. Waste gas treatment equipment, spray tower, catalytic combustion device, UV photolysis.
Let the rapping system and heating system continue to operate during the pause phase.
If it is necessary for personnel to enter the electric field for maintenance, the high-voltage components should be grounded, the anode and cathode should be vibrated and stopped, and the protective clothing should be worn after the temperature in the electric field is lowered, and the personnel can enter only when there is lighting.
3、 Long term closure:
1 cut off the high voltage disconnector of each power supply unit, turn it to the grounding position and lock it.
2 turn off all heater systems, temperature measurement and temperature control systems, and ash level control systems.
3. After the high voltage power supply is cut off, the rapping system and ash discharging system will continue to operate until all the soot is removed from the electrostatic precipitator.
Cut off the main power switch (excluding the lighting circuit).
5. After the high-voltage parts are grounded and under the condition of lighting, people can enter the electrostatic precipitator.
6 close all manhole doors after maintenance. Waste gas treatment equipment, spray tower, catalytic combustion device, UV photolysis.