Mobile dust removal equipment of dust workshop, technical process of mobile dust removal equipment of workshop:
(1) Dust rate (dust rate): the ratio of the amount of dust collected by a single bag filter to the total amount of dust at the inlet, in%.
(2) Penetration rate: the dust quantity at the outlet of a single bag filter, and the ratio between the dust quantity at the inlet and the dust quantity at the outlet is calculated in%.
(3) Particle size distribution (aerodynamic diameter) of test dust: the distribution of each particle size in the test dust of polydisperse phase can be expressed by distribution curve. There are two expression methods: Accumulation Distribution (accumulation above or below screen) and frequency. The particle size is expressed in μ m, and the distribution rate is expressed in mass percentage.
(4) D50: the particle size corresponding to the point where the cumulative distribution rate is 50% on the particle size distribution curve.
(5) Test dust: dust used for performance test of single bag filter.
(6) Dust cleaning method: in order to keep the pressure loss of single bag filter in the normal range, various methods are used to clean the dust collected by the bag filter by mechanical or aerodynamic means.
Mobile dust removal equipment in dust workshop, customized process of mobile dust removal equipment in workshop:
(1) Industrial vacuum cleaner: professional for food industry, and the pursuit of high quality enterprises, all stainless steel body and internal components, motor for imported motor, electrical control system manufacturing. The whole machine has fine workmanship and stable performance, which is a reasonable combination of quality and design.
(2) Changes of internal components: including increasing dust collection capacity, improving temperature tolerance, fine particle absorption, anti-corrosion, explosion-proof and anti-static, etc. we can do whatever you can think of.
(3) Shape Customization: now the shape of the product is transformed, we can change the shape of the existing products of various specifications without affecting the use effect, so as to meet the customers' requirements for space and appearance. For example, we specially produce 1.5m wide suction equipment for textile enterprises.
(4) The design scheme can be designed by us or designed by the enterprise itself and produced by us.