1. Pneumatic industrial vacuum cleaner. Pneumatic industrial vacuum cleaner uses compressed air as power source, which is common in factories. It can work for a long time without power supply and running parts;
2. Electric industrial vacuum cleaner. Electric industrial vacuum cleaner can be divided into single-phase industrial vacuum cleaner and three-phase industrial vacuum cleaner. Single phase vacuum cleaner can not be used continuously; three-phase industrial vacuum cleaner can work continuously for a long time, one is three-phase vacuum cleaner, with large vacuum degree and small air volume; another special type of three-phase is industrial dust collector, which is characterized by large air volume and small vacuum degree, and is a good companion for grinding machine, polishing machine, carving and cutting machine!
Classification in terms of structure
1. Vertical vacuum cleaner: it is mostly round barrel or square, which is divided into upper and lower parts. The upper part is equipped with motor, which is the power part, and the lower part is the dust collecting box
2. Horizontal vacuum cleaner: rectangular or vehicle type, with two parts: the front part is the dust collection box, and the rear part is the motor part.
3. Portable vacuum cleaner. The power of portable vacuum cleaner is 250W and below. There are four types of portable vacuum cleaner
(1) Shoulder type: small volume, back on shoulder when using, low power;
(2) Rod type: the shape is like a rod, the upper end is the handle, the lower end is the suction nozzle, the power is small;
(3) Portable: smaller size, can be directly held in the hand, less power;
(4) Micro type: multi battery power supply, smaller volume, more used for cleaning clothes, instruments, etc., with small power.
According to the driving motor:
Industrial vacuum cleaner can be divided into the following categories: AC vacuum cleaner, DC vacuum cleaner and AC / DC dual purpose vacuum cleaner.
Classification by function
Ordinary dry industrial vacuum cleaner: through multi-stage high-pressure fan, vortex fan, vortex air pump and other equipment, the inside of the barrel body is vacuumed to make its negative pressure rise rapidly. The high negative pressure makes the air and dust media flow into the barrel body quickly through the air inlet. Through the dust suction brush and dust suction pipe, the flowing air carries the solid particles that need to be collected and treated into the barrel body, the filter bag and the air inlet The solid is attached to the inner surface of the filter bag. The primary filtered air passes through the gap of the filter bag, and then through the secondary filtration of the filter element, the air can reach the emission standard. The filtered air enters the exhaust duct through the exhaust outlet of the fan or air pump, and finally exhausts back to the interior of the workshop, so as to reduce the loss of energy, especially the heat energy.
Today, I'd like to introduce you some knowledge about catalytic combustion equipment. For more wonderful contents, please click our website: http://www.yinyehuanbao.com We will have more knowledge for you.