1、 Dry dedusting system dry dedusting system uses dry deduster, and does not need water as dust removal medium.
1. The collected dust is discharged in the form of dry powder, which is conducive to centralized treatment and comprehensive utilization, but it is easy to produce secondary dust when the treatment is not appropriate;
2. It can be widely used to meet the requirements of most dust removal objects, especially the large-scale centralized dust removal system, which is basically dry dust removal system;
3. When dealing with high relative humidity dust gas or high temperature gas, it is necessary to take measures to prevent condensation, otherwise it is easy to cause dust sticking and blocking;
4. When the gas contains toxic and harmful gas, the dry dust removal system can not remove the toxic and harmful components.
2、 The wet dedusting system uses water as the purification medium.
1. The structure of centralized dust removal equipment is simple, the initial investment is low, and the purification efficiency is high.
2. It can deal with high relative humidity and corrosive dust gas, and even dust gas with dust vapor symbiosis. In order to solve the problem of dust sticking and blocking, it is necessary to set up flushing device on the pipe and dust collector. When the gas containing dust is corrosive, the dust removal equipment and pipes shall be made of corrosion-resistant materials. The interior shall be coated with waterproof paint.
3. Due to the intense mass transfer and heat transfer process in the wet dust collector, it can absorb other harmful components in the dust containing gas and reduce the gas temperature. It is of special significance to purify the high temperature dust gas containing harmful components.
4. Water consumption is large, and mud like dust containing sewage is discharged. It needs sufficient water source and dust containing sewage treatment facilities. The wet dust removal system is suitable for the workshop with wastewater treatment in the process flow (such as wet beneficiation plant). The dust containing wastewater can be discharged into the process sewage pipeline and treated together.
5. The overall energy consumption is higher; the resistance of high efficiency wet dust collector (such as venturi dust collector) is much higher than that of dry dust collector with the same efficiency.
Believe to read this article workshop dust removal equipment http://www.yinyehuanbao.com After the introduction, we will have our own understanding of this aspect and solve the problems in the future.