The activated carbon catalytic combustion device gives full play to the strong adsorption and concentration characteristics of the honeycomb activated carbon adsorption module. The concentrated VOCs with high concentration are combusted in a catalytic oxidation furnace and separated into CO2 and water for high altitude emission, so as to achieve the purpose of purification. VOCs waste gas treatment efficiency is high, up to 97%, which can fully meet the requirements of EIA; in addition, RCO device has low energy consumption and high safety, and the catalyst carrier used can be regenerated and has a long service life.
Special attention: because adsorption is the whole process of VOCs accumulation and content increase, and the space is narrow, VOCs are mostly flammable and other factors, serious situation will lead to combustion and explosion accidents. This paper introduces the safety accident prevention of activated carbon catalytic combustion device
1. Electrostatic discharge and lightning protection grounding: industrial waste gas flows in the pipeline and carbon bed, which is easy to generate static electricity. The design of control system should fully consider the static electricity export, including the electrostatic grounding protection of the electrostatic guide rod in the carbon bed and the whole device. The instrument selection is strict according to China's specifications.
2. Temperature detection: the design of the control system requires a temperature monitoring system with multiple sections and multi points, which is connected with the PLC of the control system. The PLC judges all the temperature signals and takes relevant countermeasures.
3. Control the adsorption time: because the whole process of adsorption is the whole process of VOCs accumulation in the tank, the length of adsorption steps should be strictly controlled to avoid explosion limit in local space. Generally, the adsorption time should not be longer than 24h.
4. Selection and treatment of adsorbent: high purity activated carbon produced by regular manufacturers is selected to avoid autocatalysis caused by excessive impurities in activated carbon, especially for the treatment of VOCs that are easy to produce peroxide; the treatment and modification of activated carbon with methanesulfonic acid and other solvents is completed to reduce the spontaneous combustion point of activated carbon, which is flame retardant and explosive.
5. Nitrogen protection: the nitrogen valve is interlocked with the analysis step and temperature detection. After entering the analysis step, start the nitrogen system first to replace the penetrating carbon bed, and then start the steam valve to complete the analysis, so as to avoid the combustion and explosion of saturated VOCs in the carbon bed when encountering high temperature steam.
6. Emergency cooling: it is composed of cooling water pipe, water spray system and automatic valve. When the temperature of carbon bed is higher than the set value, the emergency cooling system starts to cool down or extinguish the fire; the adsorber enters the desorption state immediately to complete cooling, effectively avoiding the spontaneous combustion of adsorption core; and immediately starts the three-way vent valve to isolate it from the workshop device. In addition, the steam valve can also be started at the same time to effectively avoid the spontaneous combustion of the carbon bed.
This article is organized and released by VOC governance equipment. Do you have any understanding of these contents? For more information, please click: http://www.yinyehuanbao.com We'll have a lot more to see.