您好,欢迎光临山东银叶环保科技有限公司官方网站!

烟尘VOC治理设备的特点优势!

来源:http://www.yinyehuanbao.com     发布时间:2020-03-26   浏览次数:

1烟尘VOC废气处理设备的处理效率高达96%以上,远远高于国家环保总局规定的65-85%的处理效率,符合国家环保总局严格的技术标准。VOC废气治理设备是利用不同的技术回收或去除废气中的有害成分,从而达到保护环境、净化空气的环保设备。光解油烟净化系统净化后的油烟排放浓度为0.5mg/m3,远高于国家规定的最大允许排放浓度,不应高于2.0mg/m3。并随着公司研发的跟进,这些指标将进一步完善。
  1. The treatment efficiency of fume VOC waste gas treatment equipment is over 96%, which is far higher than 65-85% of the treatment efficiency regulated by the State Environmental Protection Administration, and conforms to the strict technical standards of the State Environmental Protection Administration. VOC waste gas treatment equipment is an environmental protection equipment that uses different technologies to recover or remove harmful components in waste gas, so as to protect the environment and purify the air. The emission concentration of the purified oil fume from the purification system is 0.5mg/m3, which is far higher than the maximum allowable emission concentration stipulated by the state and should not be higher than 2.0mg/m3. And with the company's R & D follow-up, these indicators will be further improved.
  2,烟尘VOC废气处理设备系统安装在罩内的烟尘入口,烟尘通过罩过程中超过96% photodeoxidized,有效避免烟雾进入烟道,以防止烟道烟残留沉积遇到明火和火。紫外线光解废气处理设备是专门用于脱臭和除臭的设备。脱臭除臭原理是利用高能臭氧紫外线束分解空气中的氧分子,产生游离氧,即活性氧。传统的油烟净化设备,成套设备通常是安装在烟筒,只能处理烟气,只占烟气的总量的30%,剩下的70%的油烟是存入烟道,留下严重的火灾隐患。
  2. The flue gas VOC treatment equipment system is installed in the flue gas inlet of the hood. The flue gas passes through the hood more than 96% photodeoxidized, effectively avoiding the smoke from entering the flue gas, so as to prevent the residual deposition of flue gas from encountering open fire and fire. UV photolysis waste gas treatment equipment is specially used for deodorization and deodorization. The principle of deodorization and deodorization is to decompose oxygen molecules in the air by using high-energy ozone ultraviolet beam to produce free oxygen, i.e. active oxygen. The traditional oil fume purification equipment, the complete set of equipment is usually installed in the chimney, can only deal with the flue gas, only accounting for 30% of the total flue gas, the remaining 70% of the oil fume is stored in the flue, leaving a serious fire hazard.
  3.VOC废气处理设备系统的光解系统可以分解油烟中的有害气体、细菌等有机分子,达到杀菌除臭的效果。改善了厨灶的工作环境,解决了餐饮卫生问题,达到了低空废气治理的排放标准。废气不会影响周围的建筑物、植物和动物。可广泛应用于住宅小区、地下室、低层建筑等的烟气排放。
  3. The photodegradation system of VOC waste gas treatment equipment system can decompose harmful gases, bacteria and other organic molecules in the oil smoke, so as to achieve the effect of sterilization and deodorization. It has improved the working environment of kitchen stoves, solved the problem of food and beverage hygiene, and reached the emission standard of low-level waste gas treatment. The waste gas will not affect the surrounding buildings, plants and animals. It can be widely used in residential areas, basements, low-rise buildings, etc.
VOC治理设备
  4、目前其他现有的油烟净化系统不具备上述特点,尤其是尾气排放,只能做屋顶的上层空气排放。vocs有机废气处理设施燃烧法是一种处理高浓度Voc和恶臭化合物的有效方法,它利用过量的空气燃烧这些杂质,其中大部分产生二氧化碳和水蒸气,并将其释放到大气中。然而,当含氯和硫的有机化合物被处理后,进一步处理的气体
  4. At present, other existing oil fume purification systems do not have the above characteristics, especially the exhaust emission, which can only be used as the upper air emission of the roof. VOCs organic waste gas treatment facility combustion method is an effective way to deal with high concentration VOC and odor compounds. It uses excessive air to burn these impurities, most of which produce carbon dioxide and water vapor, and release them to the atmosphere. However, when organic compounds containing chlorine and sulfur are treated, the gas for further treatment
  以上就是对油烟VOC废气处理设备系统特点的详细介绍,想要了解更多请点击官网http://www.yinyehuanbao.com/
  The above is a detailed introduction to the system features of the fume VOC waste gas treatment equipment. To learn more, please click http://www.yinyehuanbao.com/

上一篇:加装集气罩对废气处理设备重要性体现在哪些方面?
下一篇:催化燃烧装置运作过程不可忽视的注意事项?